Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dior Resort 2011

I need to start out by saying that John Galliano is genius! The collection was inspired by the French New Wave. Galliano is quoted as saying that he wanted to recapture that excitement that was happening at that time in Paris, which is very similar to what is happening in Shanghai today (Style). I really enjoyed the collection, there is a lot of pink, purple, and monochromatic tones. Pink isn't generally my favorite, but this pink was awesome.

These pink outfits are beautiful. They are beautiful and feminine, girly and gorgeous. I especially love the white dress with the pink stripes and ruffles. Most of these dresses are completely wearable for one occasion or another.
Business Woman

Every single one of these outfits I can see myself wearing. I especially love the jacket with the blue stripes in the second picture. The model looks so effortless and chic.
Blue


I absolutely love the first dress. It reminds me of a gingham dress and it seems so summery. The formal dresses have so much motion and body. I wish I had the money and the occasion to wear some of these dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment