Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Inspiration

This summer I am really enjoying flirty, fun, and bohemian looks. My most recent purchase was a new bathing suit. Like most members of the female sex bathing suit shopping is a dreaded experience. Personally, I would rather avoid the experience as long as possible. The bathing suit I bought is one that helps accentuate an hour glass figure. Although, I don't usually like one-pieces, I couldn't resist buying this one.

I absolutely love the color and how the ruching across the stomach doesn't show bump, if one has a bit of a stomach. I was reading the June Vogue and one trend they suggested for the summer was to use a blazer as an unconventional beach cover-up. I can really see this dress looking really good white a nice white blazer. Even as I write this I can imagine seeing this dress in an editorial with the white blazer and a big white necklace.

Florals have been really appealing to me lately...strange because it isn't generally my favorite pattern.

These are some of the floral clothes that I am lusting after.

The next thing that I am really loving is piling on bangles and rings! I am channeling Rachel Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment