Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hair Inspiration

For a long time I have been growing my hair out and I have finally got it to a length were I can braid it and do fun stuff to it. Throughout my hair's growth period I have been collection pictures of inspiring hair pictures and I thought I would share my favorites with everyone.








Can you tell that I am insanely excited about braids this summer? One of the reasons I was most excited about having longer hair was that I would finally be able to braid it. Also I am really liking the trend of super high buns. I have seen lots of celebrities sporting their hair piled on top of their head in a bun. I am excited to use these super easy hairstyles during the summer because, nobody wants to spend a lot of time on hair and makeup during the summer! These two hairstyles give off an effortless chic vibe that every woman strives for.

No comments:

Post a Comment